TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 January 2015
In general I find this combo pack the most cost-effective way to buy these cartridges. I always shop around - both on Amazon and other retailers when I know I need to think about buying more. Usually Amazon and their sellers offer the best price, and I look for someone who gives the expiry date, or answers my question about this quickly.
I run my own business and I do a lot of printing - I find that these last a good period. I do have to buy additional Black cartridges, but that is a function of how many draft documents I print.

I am happy with the performance, and my printer (5 years old) is still working fine - I am not interested to try "compatible cartridges" or refilling.

I would recommend these combo packs, and definitely HP original inks.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 March 2016
I bought the 3 colours, this colour (cyan) had one month till expiry, so I sent it back. I waited a few months, and bought it again from a DIFFERENT VENDOR, and got one that had expired last year. However, as the old cartridge was now empty to the extent that the printer refused to print at all, I decided to use the expired cartridge. I don't think the printer knows what date it is (it cannot get to ntp), so it will probably not refuse to print due to the ink having expired, and it works this far. The expiry date is printed on the cartridge, which you get to by opening first the sealed cardboard, and then the sealed aluminium bag.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 26 August 2017
Quick delivery. Printer now happy with genuine HP ink cartridges. Only wish printer seemingly wouldn't keep cleaning heads or whatever thus using up ink.
on 3 December 2017
Very fast delivery. Thanks. Product as discribed and genuine article
on 25 June 2017
Does exactly what it says on the packaging and easy to install and perfect print
on 29 May 2017
Arrived within scheduled delivery period. Approx 2 year shelf life. Very satisfied with this purchase.
on 31 December 2013
This has been a good printer and still has poster printing that others don't plus the print itself comes out smart and good. hence I keep buying the cartridges as they appear excellent value. We do a lot of printing for our little Chapel from letters to posters all have come out well at a reasonable price.
on 1 May 2017
Arrived promptly and as described. Branded item competitively priced
on 21 May 2018
As described, pleasure doing business
on 2 May 2017
Always good quality, but pricey !