HOW TO SAY IT TO SELL IT: Key Words, Phrases and Strategies to Build Relationships, Boost Revenue and Beat the Competition Paperback – 21 Mar 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book is both what you say and how you say it! Buy it and study the strategies-your customers will love you, and your competition will hate you." -Jeffrey Gitomer, bestselling author of "The Little Red Book of Selling"
?I?ve spent my life in sales, and I can tell you, everyone can learn something new from Sue. Practical, useful, and adaptable advice?a must-read for anyone who values communication with customers.?
? Harvey Mackay, nationally syndicated columnist and author of the "New York Times" #1 bestseller "Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive."
?Sue Hershkowitz-Coore is the master teacher of high impact communication techniques. But don?t be misled. This isn?t a book just for sales professionals and those that aspire to be. This is a success guide for everyone who realizes that building rapport and persuasive communication are the keys to satisfying careers no matter what the field of specialization. As a strategist, my best advice is to buy it, l
About the Author
Sue Hershkowitz-Coore is an internationally recognized communications expert. Sue is the author of Power Sales Writing and the coauthor of Writing with Influence. She has been designated a Platinum speaker by the 20,500-member organization, Meeting Professionals International.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques