- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HOUSWEETY Watch Band Link Adjust Remover Repair Tool & 3 Spare Pins
|Price:||£6.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% brand new item and high quality
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size:15cm x10cm x1.2cm(5 7/8"x3 7/8"x 4/8")
- Colour: dull silver tone(not silver plated)
- Including 3 spare pins
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
100% brand new item and high quality
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The spare pins are useful, however if you're careful you shouldn't need to worry about using them and the tool should last a good time.
I did manage to break one pin, but this was due to using a little too much force on a very stubborn pin. The pin was that stiff on the bracelet I had to hammer it back in to place. The second, third and fourth pins came out with ease. This tool will be far more robust than the plastic ones. Having spare pins would appear essential if my first watch strap was anything to go by.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not too bad very simply made tool quite flimsy but does the job it is supposed to
I am happy enough with my purchase
Watch Band Link Adjust Remover Repair...
Housweety reasonably well made tool,good value for the money
Arrived quickly, reasonable quality tool that I have used a couple of times already. Only problem was I only received 2 spare pins!Published 15 months ago by Sean Wills
A great, well made little tool, really easy to use and saves money and time at the jewellers.Published 15 months ago by Robert Clarke