on 10 July 2013
Then everything was rushed and its like the author got fed up and thought 'I can't be bothered'. It was such a shame because up til the last few pages the book was good, not the greatest admittedly but not bad. I did like the suspense side of the book and the romance was ok, however I never really clicked with the male lead, Freddie. He just seemed smarmy to me and not a very strong character. Overall I'd say this book is good for a beach read when you just want some undemanding fluff to lose an hour in. Don't expect too much from it.
on 24 May 2014
A very enjoyable book some twists and turns . You could understand Dee not trusting Freddie but I felt she should have read text and listened to the voice mail but then who's to say we or I would have done that giving the circumstances .
on 24 April 2017
not for me it was for someone else birthday
on 22 July 2014
I thought this story started off well but got a bit bored half way through as it did get a bit silly. It was also a bit rushed at the end.sAying that it was a free download and worth the read.
on 30 July 2013
Required absolutely no effort whatsoever but was rather too incredible in places. The main plot and the job of the travel rep were very superficial and certainly a somewhat 'romantic' interpretation. Ideal if you want no violence and a strong dose of escapism.
on 13 March 2016
A bit mills and boon but any easy read.
on 4 July 2016
Couldn't put it down entertaining lovely holiday romance feel of story plot line makes you keep reading to find out the story unravelling enjoyed it
on 31 July 2016
GOOD
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 28 September 2016
good book
on 25 March 2014
A bit slow to start and quite predictable. Good characters especially Miguel. Overall a good holiday read with a romantic ending.