HODGSON Bike Lights Set Both USB Rechargeable, Super Bright LED Front and Tail Light Set, Splash-proof for Safe Cycling
- Two Rechargeable Lights - Never waste your money on batteries or your time on replacing batteries. Both the front and rear light are rechargeable, easy to be charged from a computer or a 5V USB adapter. It only costs 3-hour for headlight and 2-hour for taillight to be fully charged
- Ultra Bright - Depending on the angle how the headlight is installed, beam distance can vary from 15 metres up to 75 metres, and the taillight can be rotated by 180 degrees so that it produces an extraordinarily wide-beamed of RED light which is eye-catching from all angles
- Adjustable Multi-modes - 4 modes for front light: High(2hr runtime), Medium(4hr runtime), Low(5hr runtime) and Flash(6hr runtime). 6 modes for rear light: Standard(6hrs 20mins runtime), High(2hrs 45mins runtime), Overdrive(1hr 40 mins runtime), 50% Flashing (5hrs 10 mins runtime), 100% Flashing (3hrs runtime) and Strobe (2hrs 50 mins runtime)
- Easy to Install & Versatile - Anyone can install it in seconds without tools. You can use it as more than a bike light, it can be a flashlight or an emergency lamp, can be mounted almost anywhere: stroller, mower, snow blower, skateboard, wheelchair, motorcycle, trike, BBQ grill, scooter etc. Use it when you're running, jogging, hiking, camping, walking your dog at night
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We provide a 24-month warranty and hassle-free customer service. PLEASE CHARGE THE LIGHTS BEFORE BATTERIES RUN OUT, OR BATTERIES MIGHT BE DAMAGED
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Keep Riding Safe
These lights have solved the following problems raised by our customers: insecure installation, faulty assembly, poor splash resistance and short
circuiting. Light up your way forward at night and keeps others on the road noticing you.
Flexible and Safe Lighting
The front light is 360 degree swivel with 4 profile dimming technology
The tail light is 180 degree swivel with 6 lighting modes
- 50% Flashing
- 100% Flashing
- Strobe Flashing
USB Rechargeable Front Light and Rear Light
- The bike lights charges from your computer, wall cahrger plug or any device with USB ports, charger plug not includ
- No wires or external batteries
- 2 hour charging time for front light, 3 hours charging time for rear light
- Automatically indicator charging light change the color once fully charged
- Tips: Please make sure that the current voltage is below 5V
1. Loosen the screw and fix the bracket on the bike. Then just tighten the screw without any tools.
2. Press the button on the bracket'side. Slide the bikelight to detach in seconds, fast and convenient!
Various flexible ligting mode for your any need on the road. Moreover, you could mount them as the best way you like, eg: helmet, saddle bag, bicyle etc.
1* Front light
1* Rear light
1* USB cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The headlight has 4 light modes, high and low, as well as quick flash and slow flash. In brightest level, the battery can last 2 hours, while in low level, it lasts 6 hours. Well, needs to charge for 2 hours if it is empty.
The tail light also has different modes and it is bright enough and rechargeable also. It needs charge for 1 hour when it is empty.Overall, this item is pretty good and will buy it again if needed. I would recommend it.
Good secure fittings on the bike that don't come loose with vibration, I've been using them a couple of months now day in day out and they do the job perfect. Back light is particularly nice and contemporary looking and very bright which stands out from the usual red flashing l.e.d's that you see on most bikes.
There's no gasket between the front and rear parts of the enclosure so not sure how that will fare against heavy rain. The inside is mostly empty space. Product could be improved by adding an extra battery in parallel and a stronger cree LED.
The reason why i have marked them so low is, The front light has developed a poor battery life span resulting in a singular usage after a 45 minute journey.
The rear light has decided light rain is its absolute kryptonite and gave up on it self.
Will be looking at getting a replacement but i doubt i would succeed with that claim
Most recent customer reviews