HODGSON Bike Lights Set Both USB Rechargeable, Super Bright LED Front and Tail Light Set, Splash-proof for Safe Cycling
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Stay safe, turn on the road and keep your light on the road.
Flexible and secure Bicycle Light.
The front lamp is 360 degrees swivel with gradation to 4 profiles.
The rear light is can be rotated 180 degrees with six different lighting modes.
- 50% flash.
- 100% flash.
- Strobe Flash.
iLampe front and rear light can be recharged via USB.
- Connect to your computer, or any device with USB charger for charging, the charger is not included.
No additional wires or external battery.
- 2 hours to charge the front light, 3 hours to charge the rear light.
- Light of the automatic battery indicator changes colour when fully charged.
- Tips: Make sure that the tension is less than 5 V.
1. Loosen the screw and clip the bracket on the bike. Then, simply squeeze the screw without the need for tools.
2. Press the button on the side of the stand. Slide it off the bike quickly and easily in just a few seconds.
Different modes of fixation for all your needs on the road. In addition, you can mount them any way you want, for example: Helmet, Saddle Bag, Bike, etc.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good secure fittings on the bike that don't come loose with vibration, I've been using them a couple of months now day in day out and they do the job perfect. Back light is particularly nice and contemporary looking and very bright which stands out from the usual red flashing l.e.d's that you see on most bikes.
There's no gasket between the front and rear parts of the enclosure so not sure how that will fare against heavy rain. The inside is mostly empty space. Product could be improved by adding an extra battery in parallel and a stronger cree LED.
The reason why i have marked them so low is, The front light has developed a poor battery life span resulting in a singular usage after a 45 minute journey.
The rear light has decided light rain is its absolute kryptonite and gave up on it self.
Will be looking at getting a replacement but i doubt i would succeed with that claim
Most recent customer reviews