HITO 6" Alarm Clock w/ Date and Temperature Display, Repeating Snooze, Light-activated Sensor Light and Touch-activated Nightlight- Batteries/ USB powered (White)
|Sale:||£10.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (58%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 4.3" x 2" large display and big numbers. Display: Time (12/24), Calendar (MM/DD), Temperature (C/F), Alarm (ON/OFF)
- Soft White Background Light is automatically on when it's dark around. It can also be turned off. White night light is Touch-activated. It's brighter than background light but lasts only seconds, so as not to disturb sleeping.
- 2 Ways of Power Supply: Battery Backup (3 AAA batteries last about 3 months, not included) or USB powered (USB charger not included).
- FREE USB cable (0.8m), making it convenient to use outlet power supply, had you a 5V USB charger on hand, like cell phone/MP3 charger. (SOME PACKAGES INCLUDES A FREE USB CABLE, WHILE SOME NOT. RANDOMLY PICKED!)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clock Size: 6"x3.5"x2"
- 1, The clock doesn't light up in the day time, except when you touch the top to use Night Light.
- 2, The clock features Soft White Background Light and Touch-activated White Night Light. Please read the detailed description above.
1x Alarm Clock
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There's a back-light that comes on automatically when the room is completely dark (it can be set to auto or off) and I find it quite acceptable - neither too bright nor too dim. The display is, of course, visible in daylight, but there's a stage between daylight and pitch dark when it's hard to see. However, touching the top turns on a very bright back-light for a few moments, so it's not a deal-breaker.
My previous alarm was mains-only, so every power cut meant resetting everything, and outages during the night meant the alarm didn't go off, so this one should be a big improvement on that. It takes three AAA batteries, and I've borrowed a 5A charger lead from another device, so I hope that means the batteries will provide backup in the event of a power cut, and maybe last longer than the 3 months expected when they're the only power source.
I'll have to wait and see how the batteries perform, and what happens when they're exhausted. If there's any problem in that area, I'll revisit this review then.
Otherwise serves the purpose that I wanted it for - as a table clock/alarm clock for the bedroom. I personally liked the feature where the top touch button can be used to snooze the alarm. Its very useful when I want to snooze early mornings, half asleep :-)
One slightly misleading fact about the picture of the product shown though is that the backlight is a dull grey, rather than a bright white during normal day time. This is useful during night time when you don't have to press the touch button to see the time, can see it in a dark room as well. But during the day time, I found it to be a bit dull.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product, I have had this for 2 years now and I have never had any problem. All the features are as advertised.Published 21 days ago by Courtney
Beautiful design and very useful for our son to wake up on time for school!! We all love it!Published 1 month ago by LMC
I can't return my clock as I had it delivered to my sister in law's for cheaper delivery costs and didn't get it from her for a few months, so I've only started using it this... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Waste of Money. I ordered the USB version of this clock but received the av adapter version without any adapter. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Millie Burns