HIS Radeon HD 6850 Fan 1GB - graphics cards (AMD, Radeon HD6850, GDDR5, PCI Express x16, 2560 x 1600 pixels)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Graphics engine: AMD Radeon HD 6850
- Features: built-in 7.1-channel HD audio controller, ATI CrossFireX technology, ATI PowerPlay technology, Video Transcoding (AVT), AMD Eyefinity technology, AMD HD3D technology, AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) Technology, AMD Eyespeed
- API support: DirectX 11, OpenGL 3.2
- Interface type: PCI Express 2.1 x16
- Interfaces: 1 x DVI-I (Dual Link) - combined 29-pin DVI 1 x HDMI - HDMI type A, 19-pin 1 x DisplayPort - 20-pin DisplayPort 1 x DVI-D - Digital DVI (Single Link), 18-pin 1 x VGA - HD D-Sub (HD-15), 15-pin (with adaptor)
Get Immersed with AMD Eyefinity Technology
- Expand your favorite games across multiple displays with AMD Eyefinity technology for an incredibly expansive field of view.
- Get the freedom and flexibility to upgrade. This modular solution enables you to add more displays when you need them.
- Get more done. Put your productivity into overdrive and let up to three displays put all the information you need right before your eyes.
- Don’t choose between play and work. Let up to three displays help you enjoy games, movies and the web at the same time.
Get Amazing EyeDefinition Graphics with Direct 11 Technology
- Be ready for the hottest DirectX 11-capable games with AMD’s second generation graphics with full DirectX 11 support.
- With lightning-fast frame rates and ultra-realistic effects, the AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series enables an amazing HD gaming experience.
- Play your favorite games in full stereo 3D, and get incredibly rich and interactive gameplay with AMD HD3D technology.
- With outstanding tessellation performance, AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series graphics are designed to deliver the realistic detail that you deserve.
Speed Up Applications and Enjoy Brilliant Video with AMD EyeSpeed Technology
- Accelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology. Do more, faster.
- Maximize your online and Blu-ray video experiences with a new level of smooth visual quality with AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration technology.
- Experience Blu-ray 3D as it was intended with AMD HD3D technology.
- Take advantage of AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series graphics’ Dolby True HD and 3D HDTV support to create that theatre-quality experience.
Put out Stunning Visual and Unrivaled Audio Experience with HD3D Technology
- Stereo 3D display/glasses support
- Stereo 3D gaming
- Blu-ray 3D support
- 3rd Party stereo 3D middleware software support
- Launching with AMD Radeon 6800 Series GPUs
Bandwidth: 4 GHz
DVI-D ports quantity: 1
DVI-I ports quantity: 1
Discrete graphics adapter memory: 1 GB
DisplayPorts quantity: 1
Dual Link DVI: Yes
Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR5
Graphics processor: Radeon HD6850
Graphics processor family: AMD
HDMI ports quantity: 1
Interface type: PCI Express x16
Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
Memory bus: 256 bit
Minimum system power supply: 500 W
NVIDIA 3D Vision: Yes
Processor frequency: 775 MHz
TV tuner integrated: No
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I built this computer a couple of years ago to be a media center. My onboard graphics card has a HDMI output which I have connected to a 50" Plasma. I could play 1080p movies for the most part fine before and I thought I was getting a good picture quality until I put the HD 6850 in. The picture quality now is phenomenal, and my blu-ray movies start faster without the occasional flickering I would see on 1080p movies with a file size greater than 20GB.
The only negative thing I would have to say about this graphics card is the size. I put this in a HTCP case and the only way to get it to fit was to buy a smaller 600 watt power supply. Even with the smaller power supply the power connection to the graphics card is touching the back of the power supply.
If you're trying to keep your GPU under $200, then the 6850 is for you. This is my second HIS card, my first in the HD line, and I have no complaints.
Warcraft 3 (over kill)
Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield 2, Bad Company
Starcraft 2 (over kill)
League of Legends (over kill)
Diablo 3 (not yet released but obvious)
You get the point.