- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
HIPPOCRATES: Father of Medicine Paperback – 15 Feb 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Herbert S. Goldberg was born in New York City and is a Professor Emeritus and Associate Dean Emeritus of the University of Missouri School of Medicine. He has long been interested in bringing knowledge of biology and medicine to the public. He has accomplished this by writing in a variety of medical subjects as well as lecturing in this country and abroad. He has also served on advisory committees of the Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Reference > General
- Books > Young Adult > Personal Health > General
- Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > Anatomy & Physiology