2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
HEOS 7 HS2 Wireless Speaker - White
|Price:||£449.00 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£50.00 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Now works with Amazon Alexa
- Created for those who demand the very best, HEOS 7 delivers room-ﬁlling sound even in large, open spaces.
- The stylish and elegant enclosure is packed with advanced technologies, including dual mid-woofers, dual precision tweeters, an active subwoofer and dual passive radiators.
- Sound is optimised via a suite of precision DSP acoustical processing algorithms that originated in the recording studio.
- New - High Resolution Audio Support
- New - Bluetooth Integrated
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Able to produce true wide range high ﬁ delity stereo sound, the HEOS 7 can deliver room-ﬁlling volume even in larger spaces such as living rooms, great rooms and open area ﬂoor plans.
1x HEOS 7 Speaker
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Safety Instructions
1x Audio/Setup Cable
1x Ethernet Cable
1x Power Supply
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Won't replace a surround sound system but damn if it isn't close. Worth every penny and better sounding than the new Sonos Play 5.
One minor complaint: the "microphone setup" is useless. It tries to use your phone's headphone output to listen for a "key" but I tried for 10 minutes and it never worked. Ended up just connecting it via Ethernet to the router to configure and then switching to WiFi which worked in seconds.
I researched a fair bit before buying this items, this and the sonos 5 were on the shortlist, when i saw this speaker listed at £120 discount off normal RRP this won! Fits beutifully on our radiator cover in our quite large family room - kitchen / living / orangaery space, just below our wall mounted TV, whilst weighty and quite substantial it is also quite compact for the BIG sound it can produce.
Beefy bass and warm rhythmic sound with atmospheric vocals, I have toned down the bass to 3 and increased the treble to 6 using the EQ settings on the app as this sounds best to me. The Sonos 5 sounds a bit more punchy IMO with a tighter bass, whilst the Denon is a deeper slightly more booming bass line.
No problems with setup and connecting to the network using the supplied quick start guide.
Did have some problems connecting via bluetooth but this was corrected with a recnet firmware update on 20/11/2017 from Denon.
App not the most intuitive but fairly straightforward once you get the hang of it - we have amazon music account and new app update also on 20/11/2017 allows you to search - artists, songs, playlists now. Not tried Hi res audi as no Tidal account but normal res sounds great anyhow.
Looking to add more from this range to my bedroom and study - perhaps a Heos 5 and Heos 1 next on the wish list - really like the idea of a smart speaker form HEOS - hope they add a Google Home Max type speaker to their range or an Alexa equipped speaker soon.
easy to set up. No more than 10 minutes. The lead to the phone is a pain in a wireless world but once done you don't need again
powerful, crystal clear sound at any volume. The sound easily fills a few rooms
A must to start the range with and then add
Packaging was excellent
My conclusion - I wanted the multi-room system for the Audio Sound Reproduction, not the app! and of course the app can be updated indefinitely for free, so I have no doubt that a huge company like Denon will catch up, if not supersede Sonos - Denon are a far bigger established brand - and my speakers will also sound better too :)
So I purchased an audio system with my ears - which is how we consume the product benefits!
That said I have had no problems with the HEOS app - the initial set up is super simple, adding new speakers to the system is equally super simple, day-to-day operation is super simple and no issues whatsoever. The only hurdle I have encountered was the sometimes clunky why the app groups speakers together - it can be hit and miss sometimes - but you only really do this every now and then so isn't a problem so-to-speak.
Great sounding speakers, that fill the room - the larger Heos 7 and Home cinema with subwoofer totally fill the room and immerse you in rich audio that does not seem feasible from such small systems - the Heos 1 is great in our kitchen (doesn't have the low end punch of the bigger HEOS Systems - but that said the wife is frequently tell me and the kids to turn it down!
We LOVE the system and highly recommend it
Most recent customer reviews