on 19 August 2017
This hose + tool kit was one of the cheapest ones on amazon and I am absolutely amazed with the quality! some sellers charge 15 odd quid just for tools but this tool kit AND hose complete was under that at 11 pounds. I was also very impressed that the poles were metal and not plastic like some replacements. The upholstery tool was the best I think because it had a set of brushes that you can slide on and off the tool to really get out stubborn dirt (it does a great job I might add!) I had my numatic vacuum cleaner given to me second hand without a hose and tools so this replacement set really fits the bill! I absolutely love it and would buy a replacement one when this one wares out in another 20 years!
on 13 February 2017
Wasn't sure about this at first because of the price, but it fits my Henry perfectly! And all the attachments we had lost over the years, we've now got back. Our hoover has been restored!! Extremely happy with this and would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. As long as the price stays the same I will definitely be buying this again in the future
on 2 September 2013
could not believe the quality of all the tools supplied wife thought she was going to have to throw out her beloved henry until i got her this kit well worth the money
on 16 January 2017
I am happy with my replacement hose kit for Henry. All of the attachments are of reasonable quality and the hose is nice and long. The only quibble I'd say I have is that the hose can kink if twisted about too much. But a simple fix to what would otherwise have been a redundant vacuum cleaner
on 27 February 2017
This has brought a whole new lease of life to my old trusted Henry! The poles are definitely slightly longer and a bit thinner but all the other attachments are of the same qualities as the originals. Good buy, very pleased 😁
on 6 June 2016
What a surprise !!! actually better than the original parts, the chrome tube is a little longer than the original and all the parts have stood up to being abused in a busy workshop environment without any problems.
Will definitely buy again (if needed)
And all for the price of just the genuine hose if not less.
on 30 April 2016
I ordered this as I was missing the hose from a Henry Hoover when put altogether the Hose never really fitted and when pulling back and forth whilst hoovering it kept coming apart and never stayed in so in the end went and purchased another Henry Hoover as couldn't hoover properly.
on 24 March 2016
These attachments fit well and do the job.
It means we don't have to throw our beloved Hetty away.
The lance and the tube with the end attachment are a little flimsy, I don't know how soon I'll have to replace the set but it's an alright price so I'm not too bothered by that.
on 14 January 2015
Good value replacement parts. Had to replace mine due to lack of suction in tube there was a hole somewhere. These attach well to main base no issues there, my only issues is that the connecting metal pipes don't slot together as tightly as I would like they're quite loose despite pushing in hard. They don't come apart too often but is slightly wobbly and air escapes but I can live with that for now.
on 16 March 2014
Although not genuine 'Henry' items, the products are very good and do the job. I only really needed to replace the hose that had split and the cost was over £20 in my local market and more in shops. Deciding to look on the internet I found this complete set for a fraction of the price. The hose fitted lovely and having the new brush made me realise that the one I had, had actually worn as well, so was able to replace that too. Henry is a new machine and back to working hard. I would definitely recommend this tool kit and it arrived very well packaged and within the time scale. I'm a very happy customer. Thank you.