Customer reviews

Colour: Black, Gold|Change

on 15 February 2014
An excellent case which stands out from the crowd. Well made, offers good protection and doesn't seem to suffer scuffs or scratches easily.

My only gripe is that it's a little fiddly to remove or reinsert the phone from/to the case (especially when reattaching the plastic clip on armour) but I guess that's the point - you certainly won't suffer scratches due to grit becoming trapped between the phone and the case.
on 14 July 2015
Just bought another one for the iPhone 6.
I bought this to replace the cheap gel unit that discoloured in a month. Pay a bot more and you get a lot more in this case.
Looks great, no real additional weight, really protects the phone.
Highly recommend if you want a great looking case,,,,
on 5 February 2017
Excellent looks smart to
on 28 June 2017
Great quick delivery
Sturdy case
Rubber casing round edge of front of screen for protection
Fits perfectly
Looks great
Great access to buttons
on 28 October 2015
This case states "Extreme Protection from drops and scratches". Didn't help when I dropped my phone as top left-hand corner cracked. Would not recommend.
on 17 April 2017
Fantastic product. This product is out lasting my mobile. I have selected IPhone 5S again after using my first one for three years with this cover. but I did not require to change my cover. no two minds in recommending this product. Five stars +1 for me.
on 25 June 2017
Great phone Casey Son loves it
on 17 July 2017
Good product.
on 13 May 2017
good
on 7 March 2017
Great quality phonecard which is sturdy for my work phone. As described. Arrived on date expected.