Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Humax HDR-1100S 1TB Freesat with Freetime HD TV Recorder - White
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Over 200 TV and Radio channels 13 in HD
- Record up to 600 hours of SD TV, Record, pause and rewind live TV,
- Catch up TV from BBC iPlayer,ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to your Home Network
- Record up to 2 programmes simultaneously whilst watching a recording or catch up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: White | Size Name: 1TB
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Humax HDR-1100S/1TB is a feature-packed satellite recorder that receives all Free to Air HD digital TV channels via the Freesat service it is a DTR (digital television recorder), bursting with recording, multimedia, home-networking and on-demand services including: Netflix, YouTube, Curzon Home TV and Hopster for the ultimate subscription-free TV experience.. Simply plug the HDR-1100S/1TB into your HD-ready TV to enjoy 13 high definition (HD) channels, as well as access to over 200 Freesat TV and Radio channels with 13 in HD. Recording Flexibility. With the Humax Freesat HDR-1100S/1TB you can record up to 600 hours of standard definition (SD) TV programmes or up to 250 hours of high definition (HD) TV, which can be selected from an easy to view electronic programme guide (EPG). . The 8 day EPG allows you to plan your future viewing, by using the remote control you can simply highlight the channel and show you wish to record and press the record button. Now you can record an entire series at the touch of a button. When you select a show for recording, series recording will give you the option to record the whole series, so all the episodes of your favourite show will be saved automatically.
Set Top Box
From the manufacturer
Humax HDR-1100S Freesat HD Recorder
The Humax Freesat HDR-1100S smart TV recorder gives you everything you need to be in control of your subscription free satellite** TV Viewing, with the super-smart, state-of-the-art TV Guide. Turn back time with the Roll Back TV and watch shows you’ve missed from the last 7 days across 26 channels or plan future viewing with the ‘Now & Next’ feature. Enjoy a great range of Catch Up TV with BBC iPlayer, ITV player*, Demand 5 and Netflix. Choose from over 200+ Channels including sport, news, movies, kids, music and entertainment; with eleven in picture perfect High Definition. Plus, you can Pause, Rewind and Record your favourite programmes at the touch of a button.
*ITV Player available in England, Wales and the Channel Islands.
**Satellite dish required.
Features and Benefits
Exceptional Satellite Viewing
To enjoy over 200 digital channels, including 12 in stunning HD, you will need a satellite dish.
On-Screen User Guide
The Freesat guide seamlessly takes you forward or back in time to allow you to select what you want to watch 7 days backward and 8 forward. Programmes on Catch up players are instantly available to watch without leaving the guide with this easy roll back feature; however you can still view all the content from the main broadcasters.
Showcase is great at showing you editorially selected programmes for that day, later in the week or on demand, so you are always up to date on the latest must see TV.
On Demand Apps
With Freesat you can enjoy the UK’s favourite Catch Up services: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub*, & Demand 5, plus videos on YouTube.
There’s also news and video from the BBC News and Sports apps, movies on demand from Netflix, Wuaki.tv, and Hopster.
Smart Control and Easy to Use
Pause, Rewind & Record live TV. Answer the phone or open your front door without missing a minute of your programme by simply pushing pause, return to where you left off as soon as the call or interruption has finished. Missed a vital piece of action or dialogue just rewind and view again and again!
With up to a 1TB hard drive you can record up to 600 hours of standard definition TV or 250 hours of HD programmes. The built in twin tuners means you can record two programmes whilst watching a previous recording. Freesat electronic programme guide (EPG) gives the option to plan (remind or record) up to 8 days in advance, giving you the opportunity to watch what you want whenever you want to.
By pairing with your TV with a smart phone or tablet using the free to download Freesat App. You can manage all your Freetime functions when you’re out and about. Plan and record programmes and even record recommendations emailed to you, so you won't miss any great TV.
Over 200 Channels
Watch and listen to 200+ Digital TV and Radio Channels at the touch of a button bringing you the best drama, sport, news, children’s shows, music and entertainment, with 12 in high definition
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note: The HD picture quality delivered by the Humax box is far far better than my old SKY HD+ box.
The only down-side is the remote makes the most annoying clicking sound when you press the buttons.
A few niggles that we have are as follows:
1) When recording a program straight after the other (mainly soaps) the box tend to end one of the programs either too early or two late and the tapes end up mixing up. Not sure this is entirely the boxes fault as finish times can be set me the channel provider but there is no overlap feature to help with this when recording directly after another.
2) Seen as a lot of the channels are now in HD it would be good to have an option to filter out the SD channels. The box will ask if you want to view in HD but still has the SD present.
3) In a day and age where computers are getting faster and faster this box still takes a while to boot up even out of standby. It feels like we're living in the past with an old sky box coming on when we go to use it.
4) The box does get quite hot and the fans sound unbalanced. We have had to place it on a soft piece of cloth due to the humming coming from the box when it's hot. Not ideal when you're watching it.
All in all I would still recommend this box regardless of the issues with it as it is nice to use, looks the part and gives us a host of decent channels without interference.