Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Oct 2011, 14:38:45 BST
Hi Guys,

This is more a question to the people who have selected to get this the day of delivery. I am wondering if anyone has received their package yet?

It is now 14:40 and when I have tracked my order it says it was put on the van at 08:49. I have went on google maps to find that I live 10 minutes away from HDNL's depot.

I have read mixed reviews about HDNL so I was wondering if anyone has received their order from them?

Thanks in advance :)

Posted on 21 Oct 2011, 15:03:21 BST
I am exactly the same, my tracking info says that it was in the delivery van at 8:57

Its nearly 6hrs ago, cant be that slow at delivery

Posted on 21 Oct 2011, 16:21:31 BST
D. Crawley says:
16:20 and I havent received mine, Im not a happy chappy as wasted day waiting for delivery

Posted on 21 Oct 2011, 16:25:24 BST
Me too. I paid for release day delivery and I still don't have it. If it comes tomorrow I'm getting in touch with Amazon and asking for a refund on my shipping options as when I specifiy release day I EXPECT IT RELEASE DAY!

Posted on 21 Oct 2011, 16:42:28 BST
J. Freeman says:
If it helps, mine was loaded into the van at 8:32 and just arrived ~20 minutes ago (4:20)

Somewhat annoying because I woke up early so I wouldn't miss it, no idea why they are so slow unless we are all at the end of the drivers route.

Posted on 14 Dec 2011, 10:32:04 GMT
Colling says:
HDNL??? hrm item arrived at my local depot yesterday around 4:30am, was booked in around 9am, yet i still have not had it delivered. it was supposed to be with me yesterday. maybe if everyone who has to take extra days off sends their unpaid days wage bill in someone will start to take note that we would kinda like to get the items we pay for on the day we expect to have them delivered. mistakes accidents etc do happen, but out of 10 prime orders only 2 have arrived on the day they were supposed to.. that is not good.
come on amazon, look into hdnl, i for one will be sending your MD a nice mail.

Posted on 20 Dec 2011, 18:16:11 GMT
Westie says:
Have today sent a complaint to Amazon about HDNL. Not only are their deliverys always late but I have had one instance of them delivering to my work address on a Saturday morning and as we where closed they threw the item over the front gates!!! Luckily it did not rain that weekend. Every other carrier that they use are fine. Come on Amazon sort this out.

Posted on 9 Feb 2013, 17:43:37 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 9 Feb 2013, 21:11:29 GMT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  21 Oct 2011
Latest post:  9 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (PS3) by Warner Bros. Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.9 out of 5 stars (59)