HDIUK 10 x Large 650 Milliliter Microwave/Freezer Safe Plastic Food Boxes/Containers and Lids for Batch Cooking Ready Meals, Chili, Pasta, Curry, Potatoes etc. Made in the UK
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ideal for batch cooking Lunches for work, pasta, chilli, curry, and more. Perfect for the Microwave
- Freezer and Microwave safe, Batch cook meals and freeze until needed.
- Conveniant 10 pack. for small runs, Picnics etc Washable and Reusable
- Super High quality. Heavy Duty Large Size 650ML. Size at base is 90mm Wide x 148mm Long. Size at lid is 120mm Wide x 177mm long, Depth of container is 55mm
- Re-Usable, Non CFC, Recyclable, Produced in the UK.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I batch make veg. soup and bought them for storage. I could do with them a tiny bit bigger, as there is only just enough for two [small portion size]
but perfect for us. I shall use these for all storage in the freezer. The excellent thing is they stack well on top of each other, saving room. I am going to buy the larger size as well, eventually. I am certainly going to buy another pack of these.
The label sticks well to the top, and peels of easily when you use the contents.
point two - go to the local supermarket & purchase - much cheaper & better quality
point three - why doesn't amazon stock affordable decent Tupperware
The containers are high quality plastic, I live away from home (young lad living alone) and I regularly freeze my food in batches so good quality, durable and re-usable storage is my main requirement. Compared to the cheaper containers you can buy at the poundshop or from takeways that I have used before I am happy to have paid that bit more for that extra quality, Definitely worth the money.
I've bought a second set more recently (2 months later), I'm confident the containers will serve me well for at least the next 12 -18 months no problem.