on 8 May 2015
I love this shirt! It wasn't for me, but a present for my brother, and he loves it as well. It's a comfortable shirt, nice and romy, but I suppose that depends on the size. The problem is, though, is that it's made of a weird, sily type material, which is a bit cold to wear, but I digress. The lights themselves ork excellently; a good bass-y song tends to work best, as there's a microphone which listens for sound so I guess you can use a film or just speech to activate them. I don't think he wears it that much, but he does now have a girlfriend, so it must work for some people...
on 6 November 2013
great product & great customer service from HDE, i had a customs charge i had to pay to the post office to receive the shirts, so HDE stepped in & refunded the money i had to pay to get them released, would definitely recommend HDE, buy one, they're great!!!!!
on 27 February 2015
Cheap Rubbish! Don't buy, You have to cut the t-shirt so the cable can come through, so you can STICK the LED panel on the front. After about an hour, The connections started to Fail, till it stopped working.
on 12 August 2013
it was a bit of plastic with light on it it work well with sound it should be call a led light and sound sticker
on 8 June 2013
Very good and enjoyed the t shirts and my friends asked me wear they can get one from so I told them
on 26 May 2016
Works well I just need to assemble it together
on 9 May 2015
You have to put a hole in it
on 20 September 2015
T shirt not good to small
on 11 August 2014