on 19 October 2016
Absolutely great case for my son's Ipad, its been nearly 2 years since i purchased this case and its still sturdy and offers 100% protection.

My little one swings it around, spills food on it yet this case still looks good.

Highly recommend, extremely good quality.
on 18 May 2017
We bought two of these cases for the younger children a year ago.
They have protected the tablet exceptionally well and still look good.
The carry handle is used all the time.
No issues with them at all and would recommend.
on 23 June 2017
Fabby
on 27 January 2015
A couple of small modifications (cuts) required to ensure easy fitting of headphones but in all other ways a good product.
on 26 April 2017
Outstanding customer service from HDE! Hugely recommended!
on 11 December 2014
No complaints
on 12 January 2014
I would definitely recommend this product, I bought this for my 6 year old, I wanted protection for the I pad which it gives, he can grip on nicely and the stand option is great too, I've felt other similar product but this one is really tactile to handle, really pleased!
on 5 December 2013
Spending hundreds on a iPad mini for a kid is scary incase they drop it
This is the perfect case we love it
on 15 June 2014
This little gem has been brilliant for protecting my daughter's iPad mini.
Initially I was worried about her having an expensive gadget and it being smashed and broken in 5 minutes.
I decided to invest in a child friendly, robust case for the job and I've not been disappointed.
It has a carry handle too, which makes it a lot less vulnerable in her hand as she's walking around the house.
Super easy to apply it to the iPad too as it's so flexible.
I am perfectly happy with this product and wouldn't hesitate in buying more.
on 15 June 2016
This case is super protective. My daughter is forever walking around with her iPad and this case, with its nice and chunky carry handle, allows her to do so more safely. It doesn't unfortunately include a screen cover but does protect the edges of the screen very nicely. It's not an ideal case for travel; when we travel away from home we use a slimmer case which also cover the screen. My daughter chose purple and was happy with the case; we are happy with how durable this case has been and the level of protection it provides for what is an expensive piece of equipment in the hands of a child.