Just so you know, there's currently an issue with "Alice: Madness Returns" - and the original game, which is played from the sequel's main menu - where even if you install the game to the Xbox 360's HDD the game-disc spins constantly during gameplay.
The only workaround for this, until they patch it, is:
* Before starting the game, insert a USB flash drive with some MP3 music on it into one of the Xbox 360's controller ports.
* From the dashboard, play a music track from the USB device.
* Start the game.
* The disc should stop spinning after the initial disc-check, as normal, and NOT start spinning again during the company logos.
* Once you're on the main menu, you can press the guide button and stop the USB music track playing.
* Now enjoy the game (original or sequel) without your disc drive spinning away pointlessly!