on 3 April 2013
Both suitcases arrived in the same box one apple green gloss the other gloss yellow,very fast delivery, these cases are german made they seem to be very well made with four wheels on each courner of the case two grab handles one at the top and one on the side and four studs on the opposite side for resting on the floor, the extendable handle its in the top of the case and it is easy to push or pull, inside the case is lined with one zipped compartment which is netting type material that also has two plastic push fit clips to seperate your clothes etc, in the top section of the case is a holding strap with two plastic clips to hold the top section of clothing etc. The built in combination lock is easy to set to your own combination. i translated with the help of google set the no's to 0 all three then you neen a small phillips screwdriver and push it gently into the right hand hole opposite the no's untill you hear a click choose your nos for the combination then gently push the screwdriver into the left hole untill you hear a click the no's should now be set try it out. I will let you know how the case holds up to an airport battering when we come back from summer holiday.
on 18 July 2016
These are great cases. Very good design features. Survived trip with nothing more than a couple of very light scratches. They do come with a protective shipping film on as some other reviews have mentioned. I would have left it on but other members of family couldn't resist peeling it :(

The 4 wheel setup makes them extremely easy to pull and very stable. Having a built in lock is also a blessing. No more hunting for the padlocks and keys from the previous holiday.
on 25 December 2013
the case is secured with its built in combination lock.i used it first time long haul flight arrived with damaged lock,
combination lock with opening mechanism on side , piece of plastic had come off so made the case difficult to open had to use some thing to put into lock and slide the opening mechanism ,
returned item to Amazon , got a replacement in 5 days , lock opening mechanism on bottom
this time a push mechanism to open case ,

bright enough to stand out on a conveyor,
spotted it as soon as it appeared.
the expansion ability which proved extremely useful
found it very mobile when pulling it, did not need airport trolley
on 20 February 2014
First I was impressed with the speed of delivery from Germany and the case arrived within 3 days.
This case is very good looking and it holds up well, and love that way the case is easy to spot on the carousel.

This suitcase has been to Spain and Dubai and being the lovely standout red made it easy to spot at baggage reclaim.

I didnt bother with the combination lock as I just stuck a padlock on the zips.
There is the facility to expand it for more luggage space and the finish inside is as you would expect. Couple of handy clothes secures and a divider. The extendable handle is great for pulling or using the 4 wheels.

I will be purchasing another one.
on 17 January 2015
I have a red one like this and liked it so much I purchased this green one. On the red one, when I used it I did not use the combination locks as I just stuck a padlock on the zips.

So I decided with this green case to use the combination lock. All I done at home was pack and put the combination on the default setting of 000. Can you believe it, when I went to open the case it would not open and as the cab had arrived to take me to the airport I could not do anything. At the airport I went to 2 suitcase shops and non of these shops could not help - you would think as shops that sell suitcases they should at least something to cut locks off. Customer services and lost and found were unable to help me. Eventually I saw some electricians who saved the moment and cut the zips off in the middle which solved the problem.

The good thing about this suitcase is that it is visible on the luggage carousel and it is sturdy.
on 12 May 2016
I'd give this 5 stars if only it had a good method to hold the clothes in on both sides. One side is held in well with a separator but the other side just has some elastic straps and if you open up the wrong way everything pretty much falls out. It could also be helped with a few more pockets to keep things separate. That said the rest of the case is great. I've been on 4 flights already with it and it has gained a couple of scratches but is still fine. It wheels along fine on most surfaces (it struggled a little on a gravelly carpark). I am a little worried by the handle which from the start felt wobbly and a bit weak but so far no issues. The colour is great and I don't have my old issue with my black suitcase of having to look at luggage tickets and tie coloured ribbon on the handle as the bags pass on the carousel
on 18 October 2016
First impression: yikes not a good orange until I realised there was a very fine, almost unnoticeable film over the plastic part of the case. Once removed, a wonderfully rich and very shiny orange appeared which I love. Having had an old faithful Delsey suitcase for 30 years, I needed something a bit smaller and it took a long while to decide what to go for. This case feels quite flimsy as it's very lightweight but having been on 3 flights so far it's still looking great. Couple of black scuffs came off with a bit of polish. I am very pleased with this suitcase, it's incredibly good and sturdy quality for the money. Best bit of all.....no way would anyone try and sneak this off the conveyer belt without me noticing :)
on 23 April 2016
Strong and relatively lightweight, but has two really serious drawbacks.

The lock is terrible: you may accidentally change the combination while unlocked, closing it and not being able to reopen any more. Luckily, it is also very easy to pick the lock...

The position of the wheels make one side of the case scraping the tarmac at every small bump, so the glossy finish become scratched after the first use.
on 1 August 2015
It's PINK, it's LOUD, have a hard job loosing this one in a crowd, just want the daughter asked for.
Have used Hauptstadtkoffer suitcase's before and have had no problems with them, so was happy to order new one for the daughter and needed one easy to identify and light weight. This was just the answer.
From previous use the size is suitable for 2 weeks away, clothes and suncream and the full weight around the 20KG mark.
The wheel system makes it easy for pulling behind you in a hurry and no toppling over when shuffling along the slow moving airport Que.
Three number code lock, internal straps and clip down cover internally.
on 12 May 2013
I normally use Samsonite but was disappointed at how quickly the wheel on my large suitcase started to play up. Tried this one and it's superbly built and love the colour. Never have to check if I've got someone else's case by mistake.