on 31 October 2011
I bought this top in walnut a few weeks ago, and it's fab. The colour's lovely, it's warm and fits beautifully. A size small is a nice fit for a lady size 10. Actually, my partner says it makes me "look like a superhero" because it -ahem- "accentuates my assets" :o So really, no surprise that I decided to order another. However, no walnut in size small. Liking dark colours for my base-layers I thought I'd go for black. Bad move. Or rather, bad move for ordering it before I re-read the reviews. I forgot about the white cuffs. And yes, they look terrible. So, needless to say, regretfully the black one is being returned. A bit annoying to spend £10 on postage (out and back)when the photo clearly shows an all-black top! So come on Amazon- sort your photos out!
13 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 May 2014
Just bought this top and I am very pleased with it, especially from a styling perspective as well as warmth. Bought for a holiday in Canada later this year I wanted something that could be worn as day wear but keep me warm. It is a super looking top. Glad I followed the advice of another reviewer and took the size above my normal. I'm a size 12/14 so took the large and it is an excellent fit. Super fast delivery too so would recommend seller!
One person found this helpful
on 6 March 2014
This top is ideal for running when it is very cold and last winter it would have been perfect!! The styling is good and though wool, the inside layer means there is no itchiness at all. The sizing seems to be on the small size and unless you are happy with skin tight I would get a size up. A word of warning - don't wear it unless it is really cold as it fulfils the promise to keep you very warm.
on 3 February 2014
Excellent quality and good fit. Arrived promptly. I am size 8 and ordered a size s in purple- lovely colour and true to picture. Its a snug fit (as per pic) which is what you want for skiing. Its not that long but you can see that from the image. Skied in it last week and it was warm, stayed dry, not itchy and didn't smell after a few days use.! Ike the fact that it has an inner liner as well as the merino layer. Washed it as instructed by machine on wool wash and it seems ok.
on 11 February 2017
My 13 year-old granddaughter loves it, for her school X-country running, and that's good enough for me!
on 21 April 2012
I bought this to wear for ski-ing - and it was brilliant. Definately warmer than other baselayeres I have had, but very light to wear and comfortable. It kept me cool on warmer days too. Lovely colour and snug fit. The sleeves are the right length - reach just below the wrist and the overall length is good, as it doesn't rise over your ski trousers/bottoms when you bend down - which gave extra warmth.
I would definitly recommend this - I will be buying another one for the next winter.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2015
Very nice base layer,warm and cozy,only I am size 10 and bought small one,its little bit too small,next time will buy size medium.
on 28 December 2015
Very good looking product & very warm.
prompt delivery, good service
on 4 March 2014
It WILL keep you warm!

Sizes seem on the small size both men and women

No itch with wool? It's a marvel

Excellent, bought more
on 29 February 2016
Very warm smart looking but on a he small size