- Get free 1st class shipping on this item when you purchase 4 or more Items offered by Well Made Tools. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on Any 5 Items when you purchase 5 or more. Save 7% each on Any 10 Items purchased or more. Save 13% each on Any 20 Items purchased or more. Qualify on Items offered by Well Made Tools. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £5.00 when you spend £100.00 or more on all items offered by Well Made Tools (London, UK, Worldwide Shipping). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
HAND ® HAND Ruler Pattern Marking, Pattern Making, Tailor, Students - Metric
|Price:||£11.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- For all kinds of pattern making- on children's, men's or ladies patterns
- The ideal tool for fashion students, tailoring professionals and garment making enthusiasts alike.
- thickness: 3mm
- Made of lightweight, durable acrylic Perspex
- We are a professional branded pattern ruler company.
Warning: Use under adult supervision
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Pattern Maker (Metric)
The original all in one pattern design tool. This Pattern Maker combines the functions of a graders square with the essential curves required for neck lines, sleeve and trouser crotches. Useful tool for designing textile patterns Especially good for sleeves All in one pattern design tool Ideal for professional pattern making, at home or at school.
If you require larger quantities in bulk please contact us by email or phone at WELL MADE TOOLS to talk about price discounts. Thank you.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are 45 degree and 90 degree markers on the ruler, which are handy when I am drafting on plain paper and I need to create perpendicular lines.
The seam allowances on the ruler are great for marking seams.
There are five pivot points, which I never use. The pivot holes are too small. Luckily, I have not encountered any situation where I needed them, so I am not too bothered by their sizes.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews