Customer reviews

on 28 June 2017
After some niggly problems with the delivery firm, which Oak Furniture King sorted very successfully for me, I received the table and chairs.

I chose the burgandy chairs in order to co-ordinate with my other furnishings and they do that perfectly.

To say I am thrilled with everything about this dining set would be an understatement because I absolutely love them and would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending them to anyone.

The table top and legs are separate on delivery, well packaged and then extremely easy to assemble but it does need two people to do this, unless you are particularly strong because it is heavy and very solid. I love oak and the smell of the wood is wonderful, I know this will wear off in time but to smell it initially is great. The wood is smooth and very well finished.

The table extension is very easy to attach/unattach and stores very neatly under the table when not in use.

The chairs come packed in pairs, well packaged again and even though one of the boxes was slightly damaged because of the good packaging within the box it had not affected the chairs at all. They are light weight and very comfortable to sit on and fit under the table perfectly.

I'm always a little nervous when ordering furniture without trying it out in person first but there was no need to worry about this dining set at all. It has met my every expectation and looks fantastic. I have a very small room but this dining set makes it look so much bigger.

It screams class and elegance and I can't wait to invite friends round so it can be used now.

If you are hesitating about this dining set then don't, the pictures shown on the advert for this set really do not do it justice at all. Buy it, it's worth every single penny and much more to be honest.
review image review image
on 2 September 2014
Beautiful chairs and table.
Sadly the table was damaged either in transit or before.
Oak Furniture deal with the exchange perfectly with great professionalism
This is well worth the money
Fabulous service
Recommended seller and product.
on 7 May 2013
I've been using this dining table set for almost a year and am thoroughly enjoying it. It is solid wood with a great finish that makes it look more expensive than it is. I initially used the table in extended format and then removed the inner portion for a more compact dining table set when I moved to a smaller apartment. Extremely versatile and reliable. Also easy to assemble and disassemble. I have no regrets about this purchase and would highly recommend it.
on 6 February 2014
This table and chairs arrived on time I had emails and phone call to tell me exactly when they were to arrive. I am soooo pleased with the table and chairs. I ordered 6 chairs but when I got them in my kitchen diner realised only needed 4 I emailed the customer services and the team there couldn't have been more helpful in fact they were fantastic.I would definitely use this company again the product (table and chairs) is of good quality and the customer services team is brilliant
on 23 January 2014
This is for us, It is excellent. A good first choosing. We usually have hand me downs. This dinning Suite is better than i thought it would be. Well made, table very sturdy & chairs very comfortable. I would always recommend this product. Came early & was well packaged, so there was No damage.
on 4 April 2014
Always a worry to new online buyers that things go well. ( delivery etc ) I can only say I have been delighted with this purchase
We looked at many local retailers with similar products which did not impress.
Great value for money and good service , well done
on 26 November 2013
You get what you pay for. Delivery very good. Was there when they said they would be. I'm sure these tables are massed produced. Probably explained why the finish is not up to scratch
on 4 June 2014
there was a small hiccough with the delivery of the items but once i conacted the company they sorted it straight out. Oak furniture king demonstarted exemplary customer service and communication.
I am delighted with the product, exactly as described thank you
on 21 November 2014
go to ikea. the wood is not quality. got hand torn on nails while putting chairs together. the webbing under seat is of no quility. put one star because i had to put one on. would not recommend.
on 31 August 2014
Love it well worth the money