- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
HALTI HARNESS BLACK/RED Large
|Price:||£10.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.01 (35%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The HALTI Harness was created to stop a dog pulling by providing steering control from the chest - comes with a comprehensive training guide
- Perfect for dogs that cannot wear a headcollar, the harness is padded to make it extremely comfortable for dogs to wear
- Ideally used with a HALTI Training Lead to give maximum control, the back ring above the shoulders manages forward movement while the front connection steers from the chest and shoulders to slow the dog down
- Great for all dogs including puppies, the HALTI Harness is easy to fit and use, and does not put painful pressure on the dog's body when steering
- Large Size: suitable for dogs with chest circumference 31.5+ in / 80+ cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Harness "Halti" Size L in black/red. For pleasant walks with your dog without undesirable tugging and pulling the Halti harness is ideal. This black and red nylon harness is designed to control the dog gently. There is additionally padded at the sides. It can be used with any adjustable leash that has two carabiners used. The delivery includes a multilingual training manual.
From the manufacturer
The HALTI Harness was created to stop a dog pulling by providing steering control from the chest rather than the head
Recommended with the Harness
The HALTI Training Lead is a ﬁrm favourite with dog trainers worldwide due to its versatility and comfort in use.
When used in conjunction with a HALTI Harness, the double trigger clip design provides optimum steering and control for non-pull training.
Important features of the HALTI Harness include: -
● Adjustable: For a perfect fit
● Strong: High quality webbing for durability
● Safety: Secure clip connects to collar
● Control: Stops pulling by controlling the chest and shoulders
The Company of Animals founder Dr Roger Mugford and his faithful hound Bounce
Our comprehensive portfolio is constantly evolving and now boasts over 50 unique products that are hugely popular amongst owners, trainers and behaviourists across the world!
Our product ranges include: -
- HALTI Non Pull range
- Baskerville Muzzles
- Pet Corrector
- CLIX Training range
- Coachies Treats
- Anxiety Wrap
- Pet Head Grooming
Welcome To The Company Of Animals
For over 35 years we have been committed to strengthening the bond between owners and pets
A lot has changed since our founder and world renowned animal psychologist Dr. Roger Mugford established the Company of Animals back in 1979, but our passion and commitment to providing accessible training and behaviour solutions remains as strong as ever. Working closely alongside the UK Animal Behaviour Centre we continue to innovate, creating solutions for common problems experienced by dog owners that are easy to use and actually work!
Today, our products can be found in over 52 countries worldwide. From the patented range of HALTI Headcollars and Harnesses, through to the globally trusted Pet Corrector, we endeavour to help dog owners build rewarding and loving relationships with their pets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
1,015 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 1,015 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without exaggeration - the difference within literally one minute of walking him with this harness and the corresponding loop lead (connected to his collar via the lead and the harness) was absolutely astounding. It was like walking a different dog, honestly.
Though greyhounds have a slightly odd body shape due to their large chest, we adjusted the harness to a good fit so that he couldn't slip it off at any point.
The benefit of using the loop lead connected to his collar means that you can hold the lead with two hands, directing the dog instead of pulling at their throat, and he moves in the desired direction without any fuss. So little fuss, in fact, that I just loop the lead over my elbow and walk with my hands in my pockets and he now merrily trots along beside us instead of pulling every few seconds.
A genuinely incredible transformation, and without breaking the bank, by any means. Walking him now is really lovely, instead of a constant battle!
While all dogs are different, I would recommend this if you are having walking trouble with your dog.
We were trying to figure out what we could do to prevent this, and were recommended an "easy walk" harness which led us to this product. He has been using it now for a few days and so far I can genuinely say I have only had to ask him not to pull once after running into a neighbour whom he loves.
The first walk was a bit strange for him as he couldn't work out what this strange contraption was that he was wearing and he wasn't used to having his lead at the front (and he has a habit of changing sides that he walks so kept getting caught up) but he's getting the hang of it now and it truly is a god send. I don't quite know how it works or what stops him from pulling but most of the time we are walking loose-leash and it's fantastic!
I'd really recommend this to anyone with big boisterous dogs like my pup whose excitement gets the better of them - so much so that they start taking you for a walk instead! It has been great and so far so good. If anything changes I will report back.
(Original review: I've a nearly five month old springer spaniel who has so far pulled on the lead more than any other dog I've "owned". It was becoming a struggle to walk him, he would choke himself even with a padded harness, and I was beginning to resent it, having tried various different harnesses and training techniques to little avail. That was until I bought this Halti harness. Quite simply, it's wo amazing I could actually cry with relief. Used in conjunction with the Halti double ended training lead and my command to walk at my pace, it has absolutely transformed walkies into a calm, pleasant experience, for me and most importantly for my dog. If he sees something he is really desperate to investigate, his urges overcome his senses and he does pull but it is so easy to control I only need to hold the lead loosely in one hand, instead of having to wrap it round my hand dozens of times and hold onto his harness like previously).
My only problem is that it is really fiddly to put on a squirming animal, especially one with a mass of underbelly feathers.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?