HALJIA MAX6675 Module + Type K Thermocouple Temperature Sensor Temperature Testing Range for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Operating voltage: 3.0~5.5V
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- With a simple three serial SPI interface;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Temperature resolution of: 0.25 Degree;
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Operating voltage: 3.0~5.5V
Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
With a simple three serial SPI interface;
Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
Temperature resolution of: 0. 25 Degree;
Cold junction compensation range: -20~+80'C,
Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
Using SPI 3 wire communication
K-type temperature probe
Type K temperature range 0-600℃
1 * MAX6675 Module
1 * K Type Thermocouple Thermocouple Sensor
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works absolutely fine with the thermocouple module, it's an MAX6675, and can read in 0.25C increments. Either 3.3v or 5v is fine.
There is some code online by 'sleemanj', and others, which works great.
The thermocouple/cable is apparently rated over 1000C, but I haven't put this past 100C myself.
I've also used another K type thermocouple (I used a jubilee clip style for my boiler), and it works great.