HACCP (Food Industry Briefing) Paperback – 5 Dec 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Recommended, especially for a business or agriculture/ food science library" E–Streams, 2002.
From the Back Cover
This is to provide a concise, easy to use, quick reference book aimed at busy food industry professionals and students. The book will contain all information needed to gain a working knowledge of HACCP. It is viewed as an introductory level text assuming that those readers who go on to become practitioners will further their understanding through attendance at training courses, symposia and through access to more detailed texts.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Food Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services