TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 August 2013
I really wanted an ultra small form factor PC to fit in my book cupboard linked to my screen via a decent HDMI cable and to everything else via Bluetooth/USB.

After a long search to find a small machine that had an i5 quad core processor this was the machine that fitted the bill perfectly. It came with one stick of 4GB Ram fitted so an additional 8Gb stick was bought for the other slot and I now had a decent 64-bit machine with loads of RAM (12Gb total).

It runs very quietly (when the cupboard door is closed it's absolutely silent, of course), generates little heat, runs Windows 7 beautifully and lets me connect two screens: one via HDMI the other via VGA.

It has multiple USB sockets including USB 3.0 so it can transfer data to your recent products very quickly.

The sound system is very pleasing to my ears and I have my MP3s playing most of the time.

Let's not forget that my primary goal was to have something that fitted *easily* on a book shelf and this certainly met that challenge head-on, even allowing for the cables connected at the rear (power, HDMI, VGA, USB).

It's probably not a gamer's machine but then I use this exclusively for home/work where I need lots of RAM and a quick response to Visual Studio 2012. It's certainly faster than the machine I use at my place of work!

Price can vary quite a bit, even on a day-to-day basis, but I consider this great value for money. Highly recommended.
on 10 February 2014
this is an excellent pc -small in bulk but very fast, quiet and well laid out. as it is windows 7 pro pc it does not have certain
parts of the home premium programming eg no games included, but this is easily added. not a gaming pc, but in most other
respects a very good buy. on prices -beware- these vary widely. got mine on a cheap day. one has to look around
wfc.
on 10 August 2014
Love this compact desktop unit.
Great functionality & ability to host multiple monitors.
Only drawback is that the CD-drive operates like a laptop CD-drive - quirky & slower than a standard desktop PC's optical drive.
on 30 September 2016
I'm very pleased with this little PC. I actually run Xubuntu (a faster, more Windows-like version of Ubuntu) and it absolutely flies in this PC.

Previously I had been using laptops, but I wanted something a bit faster, and full HD - this really hit the mark.

Xubuntu installed with no problems, all the hardware works correctly and it has *loads* of USB sockets. I leave it on the whole time and it goes into a really low power mode after a while - so it's currently showing 53 days since it was last rebooted.

It runs reasonable cool, so is also really quiet.

You wouldn't know the unit I have was second-hand except for the fact that (1) some rubber feet are missing and (2) the hard disk failed after a very short time. As I was intending to replace the HDD with an SSD anyway I didn't bother reporting it. Accessing the HDD to replace it with an SSD is very easy and really kicks up the performance.

The unit has two digital video outputs (DisplayPort) and one analogue (VGA) - I've been unable to get the DisplayPort ones to work reliably and the VGA sometimes does not come back on after the box has been rebooted - but if you never switch it off this isn't an issue.

I use it for work, so it working ~8 hours a day and a little less at weekends and extremely reliable.
on 9 January 2015
Good quality PC. Small and compact. The top is re-enforced so you can place an LCD/LED monitor on top of it. Note the plinth is not included. As Win 7 has been around for a while now be prepared for a lengthy set of updates, but better than trying to explain to my mum how to use Windows 8!