- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch - CAMOUFLAGE / TAN SOFTCOAT
- Compact, advanced interval timer tracks up to 25 different intervals between two seconds and 99 minutes.
- Save up to 20 programs.
- Built-in Stopwatch and Clock features. Secure and Removable Belt-clip included.
- Chime and vibration interval notification; alarm duration can be set for one, two, five, or nine seconds.
- Compact size powered by one AAA battery (not included); measures 2.25 by 1.75 by 0.5 inches (55mm X 44mm X 14mm). Sweat and impact resistant. For use with: HIIT, Cross Fit, Cardio, Weightlifting, Strength Training, Kettlebells, Body for Life, Running, Learn-to-Run, MMA, Boxing, Martial Arts and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch is a small, advanced interval timer with an easy to use scrolling menu. With this innovative timer you can time 1 or 2 intervals just like the regular Gymboss, or you can program up to 25 different and complex intervals of your choice. You also can save up to 20 programs for future use. In addition, there is a stopwatch and clock feature built in. Features on this new miniMAX model include a removable belt-clip, slimmer design than the original MAX, and an enhanced setup procedure for easier operation. Maximize your training to increase: Anaerobic endurance, Muscle strength/size, Cardio endurance, Increased VO2max, and Fat loss. Gymboss - Train Hard, Train Smart.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But make a note of your timer plans as when the battery runs out you have to reprogram all them in again. annoying but not the end of the world
Had it for 3 days - then screen damaged - making it pretty pointless to use. Clipped corner of a wall during interval running, seems the designed spot for the device, be it clipped to your hip, is not the best if running. A simple slip and its now a piece of plastic not worthy to carry.
You've got work to do GymBoss - think about its use. Majority of environments in which this is to be used isn't all soft padding and delicate motions. You need a rugged outerbody to be a real workout tool
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews