on 23 November 2016
This little gem is easy to use, well made and well built. I have been using it for 2 years no with no issues. Comes with instructions and there is a quick guide on the timer. Item was shipped in a small bag. Item is as described.
This product is poorly made, and counter-intuitive to use. The buttons are difficult to press and don't always register when you have pressed them. Entering interval timings is also not simple. I wanted a product to do a simple task: keep time at specified intervals so I could do certain exercises. This product does that, but it is too poorly made to be transportable in a gym bag and too difficult to use to mean that you can throw away the little instruction sheet.
on 7 November 2014
use to be these items were so loud, if I run a crowded Abdomimax class with kind of loud music to get extra motivation, no one can hear the beep :( I also use it for Sparing and we have the same problem. I mainly use this for Personal training only these days and I use app on my pad or on my phone! I hate to use my devices but have no choice! The old model was not strong built but it was loud, maybe because the casing got stronger the beep got more quitter. I will still use the item in the future but if you run big classes you will have trouble! Home use will definitely will work!
review image
on 7 November 2013
This product - Timer - is excellent!

A must for those doing Interval Training; it is like having your own Personal Trainer!

It does what it says on the packet!
on 27 July 2014
I bought this timer for use in martial arts instruction, my own punchbag work and for use in the gym (interval running/cycling etc). I am glad that I waited to post a review as all started out pretty well - the size of it was perfect to also take the gym without it getting in the way, its settings of different levels of beeping (or vibration) comes in handy for the different environments I was using it in (loud for martial arts, everyone hitting pads etc . . . vibration in the gym as not to annoy anyone). It's not that hard to use once you read the instructions, I guess they not made this as user friendly as possible, but this is down to them keeping the buttons and size to a minimum. For the price I WAS very pleased with it.

However as stated in another review by someone else the buttons rarely register your presses, so you have to press pretty hard and eventually (under a month) the start button will no longer work (well, it will start but this button is also used for pausing and stopping and it doesn't work once started - so best of luck trying to pause to give instruction, or to stop it if you have set it wrong in haste). Basically this product is too annoying to use - will be switching to an app or a decent sports watch.
on 2 June 2014
Since I do a lot of battle rope workouts, shadow boxing on timed intervals and tabata sprints, I really needed a timer that would actually keep track of what I was trying to do. So after reading the reviews, I bought this.

First impressions weren't good. No instruction manual and I had to go on Youtube to look up the basic controls on how to set it, though to be fair I am terrible with even basic technology.

After trying it out for a few weeks, I've grown quite fond of it actually. The buttons don't stick out so there's really very little chance of you pressing the buttons by accident. It's actually pretty straight forward to set up timed intervals with. The bleeping sound and vibrations can be set to fairly quiet or pretty loud which is good depending on where you are and what you're doing. I was a little worried I might have broken the buttons early on as I have quite strong fingers and tend to apply more pressure than I want to but to date it's still functioning properly.

Definitely made the right purchase. Only reason I gave it four stars rather than five was because of my frustration when I first got it trying to get it to work.
on 6 February 2014
I purchased this in August to regulate my rest intervals between my sets. The vibration feature is particularly useful when using earphones. Unfortunately it is now not functioning correctly as it reboots itself mid workout and I have now purchased another one. This is disappointing but I still think it is a good product. This time I will keep a hold of my receipt and warranty.
on 6 February 2014
This item does just what it says in it's sales pitch and I thoroughly recommend it, but my biggest congratulations and thanks must go to Gymboss EU how got it to me in double quick time. Ordered on the a Monday, had a confirmation on Tuesday that Gymboss had sent my order and it would be delivered between Feb 5th to 25th and then it arrives on the Thursday!! Blinding!
on 23 March 2014
Bought this for my exercise that require timing and intervals (was using clock to track progress) and it has made things so much easier.
There is a mini max version which allows to store more than one programme but if u want a simple timer/clock/interval gadget then buy this.
on 18 August 2014
Wish I found this Company before now. Been looking for something like this for ages to help with my Training in the Gym.
I have rated it to be Excellent. Email one day, delivered the next!