- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Gymboss Interval Timer & Stopwatch GB2010 SILVER
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One or two different time intervals from 2 seconds to 99 minutes. Also, the GYMBOSS now comes with a Stopwatch feature!
- Auto mode keeps repeating through intervals. Can set from 1 to 99 rounds. Special alarm/vibrate notifies you when preset rounds are completed.
- Alarm by beep, vibration, or both. Alarm duration of 1, 2, 5 or 9 seconds.
- Size of a small pager. Water and shock resistant. For use with: MMA, Boxing, Martial Arts, Cardio, Strength Training, Kettlebells, Body for Life, Weightlifting, Running, HIIT, Learn-to-Run, and more.
- All the colors, (Black, Silver, Camo, and Hot Pink) can be found here on Amazon.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Gymboss is a small, easy-to-use, dual-mode, interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. No more looking at the clock. The Gymboss allows you to focus all your intensity on the workout, giving you a better workout with better results! Maximize your training to increase: Anaerobic endurance, Cardio endurance, Increased VO2max, Muscle strength/size, and Fat loss.
Top customer reviews
I've used it for two purposes:
1. My chiropractor tells me I should be stretching every 20 minutes. The timer is just the job to act as an automatic reminder.
2. When I'm giving a talk or presentation (part of my job), I set the timer to buzz to remind me to change topic / wind up / whatever. It's a great antidote to long-windedness and it allows me to pace the talk exactly the way I want to.
The only negative comment - I would recommend throwing away the "free" battery that comes with it and replacing it with a decent battery.
I found it relatively easy to program but then I am the one who sets up appliances in our house. However I will still need to keep the instructions handy.
I love it that the alarm has three levels: vibrate only, quiet and loud. The vibrating alarm level is quiet enough to use in an open plan office. It is even possible to set how many seconds the alarm goes on for (from 1 to 9).
I have been using it to set my own cardio intervals (3 minutes, 1 minute, repeated for as many times I need), to time my son's bedtime countdown, for work and break timing, cooking etc. Just love it!
So, I clip it to my shorts on the side and when I have finished a set I press the button and wait to hear the beep, then it's time to go again! It's speeded up and simplified my worksouts and I no longer need to keep my eye on the clock.
Wasn't difficult to set up and and has been working well so far.
usefull tool in any persons desk for exercise and other ideas that involve timing.
when it completely gave up, i went back to using the kitchen clock, and have since got an app on my iphone (GymBuddy), which does exactly what i want. It's easier to set, can cope with more complex interval settings, and has a memory so you can save formats you use more frequently. and it was free.
All very well if you have the self discipline for every session in the gym but when you reach the point where you are totally exhausted you really don't need this gadget telling you that you are slacking. It's a psychological thing I suppose.
So - yes - I would recommend getting this gadget - but don't plan on using it for every session - just for the serious gym workouts.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews