VINE VOICEon 26 January 2012
There are short stories and there are ridiculously short stories and this is one of the latter. barely longer than a normal Patterson chapter, this story has nothing much in it. Barely half the download was story ~ the rest was the biographies of the two authors and info about 'guy's read'
Aimed at teenage boys ~ but I really can't imagine many people enjoying it.
All in all, a huge waste of money ... and another of the short story rip offs we are being offered on kindle at present. One to be avoided.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 March 2014
I really enjoy reading James Patterson books but this book is a disgrace to his followers as short stories go there are short and there are short, you hardly start the story than its finished. At first I thought there had been a problem with my download until I checked other peoples review to find that they had had similar experiences. Give this a wide berth there's other brilliant short stories on offer and one thing I have found invaluable read the reviews I wish I had
on 25 September 2017
Another good read from James Patterson. Every book he has written to date has me on the edge of my seat
on 9 May 2012
My wife reads these books and sets the font large, but after about 20 pages or so she said her kindle had gone wrong as the next page was the end credits.
It does say it's a short story but it is as though he just stopped writing halfway through the second chapter. I know it's cheap but a waste of time and money.
on 12 January 2012
I added this to my Kindle as it was a James Patterson book I had not read. I did not realise that it was a book aimed at teenagers, but it was a good read even if it was very short.
on 19 January 2014
Another book from one of the literature greats in my opinion - it's a very good read to pass an hour away.
on 10 October 2014
Possibly the worse thing I've read by James Patterson out of 50+ titles just didn't go anywhere just ended
on 9 November 2014
ok
on 25 April 2012
I have read a number of Paterson books and this one was a dissapointment comapred with the others. It does not provide the page turning suspence of most of his otehr books that i have read.
One person found this helpful
on 25 February 2014
story line weak not my to my taste I usually enjoy th hor's boo

delete all of u