- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Gutenberg Revolution Paperback – 30 Jul 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The Gutenberg Revolution is the best book about the origin of books you could read. It is clear, engaging, fast-paced and authoritative." (Stephen Fry)
"Extremely erudite and enormously enthusiastic" (Guardian)
"Vivid . . . engaging, detailed and highly readable . . . a window on an extraordinary display of consummate skill and creative genius" (New Scientist)
'The best book about the origin of books you could read. It is clear, engaging, fast-paced and authoritative' Stephen FrySee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Engineering
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries