- Audio Download
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 26 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.co.uk Release Date: 24 Jun. 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WKWSIGY
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #1 in Books > Audible Audiobooks > Nonfiction > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- #3 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- #3 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gut Audio Download – Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Knowing how little education medical students receive on the subject during their long period of medical training, I would recommend that it be required reading for all medical students and indeed for many of our G.Ps too who,all too often, have little understanding of the subject.
In particular Dr. Enders explains how damaging a course of antibiotics can be and the length of time necessary to recover from such treatment. She does not condemn antibiotics but insists that their use should be strictly limited to cases where an alternative therapy is not available.
Buy, read, mark and inwardly digest.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
'Gut' is truly deserving of its 5-star review. It is a wonderfully engaging popular science volume, which is almost completely devoid of the convoluted, jargon-filled and... Read morePublished 23 hours ago by H. O'Connor
There is a lot of information in this book and much of it is new. I will look forward to putting the ideas into practice.Published 3 days ago by Stephen James Newman
Amazing and very informative read. Ive learnt lots about gut health and loved Giulia humour in the book. Highly recommend this book.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
A must read for anyone interested in better health and avoiding future health issues.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
This book was recommended to me by a friend, when my husband was diagnosed with bowel cancer. It's easy to read, informative and, in some places, quite funny. Highly recommended.Published 18 days ago by Mrs P
If you have intolerances it's quite an interesting read. She makes the gut sound less boring and now I want a similar book on the skin please.Published 18 days ago by Brid
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine