- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
(Gussie) Goldfish Starter Kit 
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
By E.M.O on 10 April 2012
A bowl like this is good for serving salads or drinks. However, it too small to be a home for most living creatures. Triops maybe, or some aquatic snails or maybe it could be used as a tiny greenhouse for plants. A tank this small is not enough for fish, it does not have filtering and the round, transparent shape is stressful for the fish. If you're interested in aquariums, please buy a good aquarium book first and learn what you need to do in order to keep aquatic animals as pets. Then buy a proper aquarium with filtering, lights, heater and living plants. For a tank smaller than 20 litres, only one fish is possible - the siamese fighting fish. However, it is possible to keep other interesting critters, such as shrimps in a small container. Please find proper information on aquarium keeping, especially if you're planning to buy pets for children. Teaching children to torture animals is irresponsible.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again