on 25 June 2014
A really, really decent helmet for a very, very reasonable price. I bought the largest size and it fits nicely - and I have a very large head (7 3/4, 62 cm), but would adjust down very easily for somebody with a slightly less freakish noggin. It's hard, light, and comfortable . It took me a little while to get used to have a grille in front of my eyes but I barely notice it any more, and I do feel much safer wearing this thing. Highly recommended, and a bit of a bargain, really.
on 24 February 2012
Purchased this for my 11 year old, it has a good adjustment around the head 54cm -59cm (the seller has missed out this important information). The grill is nice light weight with good adjustment. Ideal for kids, they will not easily grow out of this one.
5 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2014
bought the used one from Amazon warehouse deal but dont know why I received the item new ( only box was a bit damaged though). however, feel amazing when I compare with the price. cant wait for the next game.
on 26 February 2012
Very good value for money helmets. A youngster's version of the real thing. Unbelievable price for something as good as this. Definitely a best buy.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2014
The helmet provides good protection combined with excellent visability. The chin strap keeps the helmet secure and the tightening mechanism works really well to provide a snug, comfortable fit. I got the junior size and it fits my 9 year old well with room for growth. It looks good too, I would have expected to pay much more for this than I did.
on 5 March 2014
Brought for our Grandson for his 10th birthday he was thrilled and loved it it adjusted easily. Chosen by his grandad who also thought it was good quality and value for money.
on 14 January 2018
Xmas present Grandson loved it , it fitted perfectly
on 19 May 2013
I was a little worried given the price, but it is actually really comfortable, sturdy and has a really useful adjustable strap. My only complaint was the chin strap. I would prefer a hard plastic piece to go over the chin, but this has a weird flimsy piece of rubbery material.
on 3 October 2013
As i play a lot of cricket, purchased this helmet at a great price. Very comfortable to ware and ajust. Wel worth the money and good delivery time.
on 7 July 2014
only one I could find for my son, fits well