on 15 July 2013
This product is great. The necklace snaps open or closed so its easy to put on and take off and it is big enough to put on over the head. I thought it was a bit long for me, so I tied little knots at intervals and it shortened it for me. I think when my baby is a bit bigger I will take the knots out again. It is very easy for the baby to grab and is assuring that he is gnawing on something safe rather than my other jewellery. It is important to wash it regularly as you would be surprised how dirty a necklace can be for a baby to put in their mouth, It looks great and I was even complemented on my necklace by a friend who didn't realise it was a teething ring. It is a plastic type material so its not going to look like a piece of expensive jewellery but its a great chunky look piece. I may buy one for my sister as well and would recommend it to friends.
on 28 February 2013
My baby loves to chew on this and if he is fed up in the pram or out and about I can pull it off and play catch-it games with him. I also like it as a piece of jewellery. The only annoying thing is my baby sometimes gets his arm caught and when you are trying to take of his coat, your coat and the nappy bag this can feel like a tangle too many, still the pros very much outweigh this occasional irritation.
on 10 July 2013
This is a brilliant product! My little girl absolutely adores it, and at the baby groups we go to I have other children cueing up on my lap to have a chew too. This is the perfect solution for a mum or dad with a very "hands on" baby who loves to chew and hang onto necklaces - especially when breastfeeding! Thank you so much Gumigem!
on 8 June 2017
Daughter loved it!
on 17 November 2015
Heavier than expected but really useful
on 7 April 2013
This is a great teether/toy which my baby loves but it also looks good. I have bought two so far.
on 18 July 2017
This is a lovely looking piece which is great quality, looks like a normal necklace and is comfy to wear. It lays nicely flat & doesn't get twisted but the back is equally as beautiful as the front. It's a great size for my 3 month old to hold and gum while she's in my arms, and the cord is the perfect length for this. She also likes to hold it while breastfeeding as it is a smooth, tactile shape.
on 11 March 2016
Ok product however do not accept that it comes in a "presentation box" so is an ideal baby showe or new mum gift!! It arrives in what looks like a kids purse and would have been embarrassing to give!!!!!
review image
on 5 August 2013
Fashionable, affordable and tactile!
My daughter immediately liked this and stopped pulling my bra straps and other necklace.
When her gums bother her she likes biting on this and hasn't managed to mark it even though she has six teeth now!
The different angles and thicknesses of it help to give her mouth something to explore, great product, which was recommended to me by a friend.
on 6 March 2014
I was disappointed in this product after reading all the good reviews. I thought that the cord could be longer. My little one can only chew on it if she is sitting awkwardly. Also the rubbery plastic its made of is a dust and fluff magnet. After wearing it for a few hours it was covered in hair and dust. It looked awful and definitely couldn't be used for baby to chew on. £12.99 too dear!