- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 714 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LBJ5UEK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,608 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£13.83|
Save £13.83 (100%)
Guitar Face: Guitar Face Series Book One Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The rollercoaster of emotions without sounding too much like a cliques was amazing.
i laughed hard and cried like a baby and not ashamed to say.
i couldn't put it down
please tell me Kip is real - he actually sounds like my perfect man Lol
O Jagger what have you done this time?
The language is quite crass from start to finish and I think that would be the main reason why people would mark it down. It doesn't detract from the book but that sort of thing just isn't for some people, There is a lot of talk of sex and alcohol (and rock and roll!), and although the main plot point is Jagger and Henley's relationship, the story revolves around what happens in their private regions quite a lot.
I haven't read a rock story before so I wasn't fully sure of what to expect, but I'm glad I signed up for this ARC and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't so much of a story as a make-believe autobiography, and it was easy to imagine the people in it as being real. Henley is a great example of a strong woman who knows her own mind, but can admit she is weak, and is frank when it comes down to the fact that her life would be nothing without the people around her.
The exact cause of Jagger's emotional outbursts was not mentioned in the story, but he does come across as a bit bipolar to me. I was upset when he had a go at Henley, and although I found the whole scene a bit unbelievable, it wouldn't really represent the lives of the rich and famous if the whole relationship was placid.
If I didn't already have a book to review next I would be looking at the next in the Guitar Face series. This novel ends on a major cliff hanger and although it is annoying because I want to know what happens, I love the characters and think I can wait to find out.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Erotica > Literature & Fiction > BDSM
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy