on 25 October 2013
If you are seriously looking into learning how to play the guitar like a pro, I recommend this book. It's so simple to follow and I gurantee you'll learn a key or chord that you've never heard off. I've managed to master Amazing Grace, thanks to this book! I've tried for so many years to learn how to play but I just never got the gist of things until I got this book. It's fun to read and you can also watch the videos that demonstrate just how to do it properly. Well written and well presented. A must have for any music enthusiast or anyone who is interested in guitars. Highly recommended.
on 8 November 2013
Picked this up for the Kindle and found it pleasantly simple to use. As a beginner it was both informative and well presented, with sufficient instructions as long as the videos are used alongside.
I would strongly recommend this for those people both picking up the guitar for the first and those wanting to brush up on the basics again.
on 10 November 2013
A very simple yet informative guide. Very well laid out with images as well as easy to use written instruction. I also like the summaries it gives at the end of ever stage as well as other things to look at outside the book to progress you further. The video accompaniments also provide a refreshing change to just written based instruction
on 7 November 2013
This kindle book was recommended to me by Howard Corrin on Facebook as he had just bought it and said how fab it was! I received it on my kindle and I agree that it's perfect! With different levels of learning it will definitely be a hit to learn guitar! Thanks so much for publishing this, and for free! :D
on 11 November 2013
I've had my guitar for quite some time now, and though I've picked it up time and again, trying to figure it out with the aid of YouTube videos, I've never gotten very far. This book, however, presents an approachable guide to getting started on the guitar, and the accompanying videos pad it out perfectly. The book is divided into manageable lessons, with clear and simple images which correspond to the videos nicely. I definitely feel I am making progress already. Thanks for a great book; I certainly recommend it.
on 7 November 2013
Easy to follow format with diagrams to show non guitar players such as myself exactly what to do! Looks like my son may have lost his spare guitar in my direction !!
on 29 October 2013
This book is perfect for everyone how wants to learn easely! Everything is explained in a very simple way and the videos are very useful! excellent!
on 28 October 2013
Hi, I downloaded the free version of this book and it is a great start for beginners. Very informative. Clear instructions
on 11 November 2013
To begin with, I have never been good with instruments, although I admire people, who have their way around them.
I've never striven to be able to play an instrument either.

When I downloaded the free version of this book, I was quite frankly surprised - the way the book presents the information is interactive and allows anyone who doesn't know a first thing about playing guitar to actually learn it all by himself.

I particularly like the recap part after every chapter, as it resembles the way modern training courses are usually structured and you can actually go ahead an listen to the suggested artists and check how what you've just learned should ideally sound.

Overall, I'd say that this book is great value for money and is written in an understandable, fun manner.
on 7 November 2013
This is an interesting product because it comes with online video tutorials and 'play along' videos. After I downloaded it onto my android tablet, I could jump straight into playing without wasting any time.

I would recommend this book for people at a beginner or intermediate level. It is split into a large number of lessons, each of which focuses on a particular area, e.g. Power Chords. The book is quite light on the word count but has a lot of useful diagrams and tips.