on 22 August 2014
The third season may not have been as funny as the previous ones, and when Jenna goes off the rails, it became annoying. Thankfully it came to a predictable but satisfying conclusion. More pluses Tamara and Ming are pretty epic this season and the Asian Mafia storyline was great, Sadie also has some really good lines and really steals it for me. I hope to see a season 4
on 5 August 2014
Awesome.
on 3 September 2014
I find Jenna's character incredibly annoying, especially when she goes on about how much she likes one person just to keep cheating on them. There's a lot of moral issues in this show and it seems to just keep going round in circles. Unless things change, season 4 will be ignored.
on 17 August 2014
I think I would have gone 3.5 stars if that option had been available. I only saw it through by trusting to luck that things would improve towards the seasons end and they did, although rather predictably. Would be tempted to pick holes at some of the questionable morality that could be perceived in the choices made, but I dislike long winded reviews and hey teenagers make mistakes.

I am hopeful that with some of these storylines being concluded that Season 4 can leave some baggage behind and revitalise the program. On the strength of Season 3 I would not pay for Season 4 but maybe it wont take too long coming to Prime.
on 14 August 2014
Funny, but the Beeps over swear words get really irritating!
on 20 April 2016
This season took a bit of a turn for the not-so-great, as Jenna showed a new unlikeable Mean Girl side, but picked up a bit by the end after she saw the error of her ways. Matty is waaaay more understanding, loyal and nice than most people would be which makes it a bit hard to believe but.. it's kinda nice to think that such nice guys can exist. All in all, not amazing but an ok season - Still worth watching though in my opinion. I hope the next season is better than this one though.
on 2 September 2014
Very predictable, problems with relationships had no real build up and just seemed to fly out of no where for the sake of it not getting stale, but ended up feeling forced. Literally predicted what was gonna happen or divide people 4/5 episode before it got round to it. There's also one point where Jenna's getting her neck kissed and the actor looked straight into the camera just creeping you out. I only kept watching cause I enjoyed the first season and hoped it would get back to the charm of it, but nope, was predictable from start to finish.
on 7 April 2015
I have no idea why J is being too hard on M. Stop worring too much about youself, stop being selfish, stop being valnurable and stop putting words into someone thought.. arrrgghhh..!!! stress..
on 6 September 2016
This the funniest show I have every seen. I have watched to over and over again and I still enjoy it just as much as the first time I saw it. I love all the actors.
on 28 April 2015
enjoyed it though the plot rather predictable. for anyone hooked, season 4 is available on MTV website.