on 8 February 2017
I purchased this for a friend because they need to take a step back from all that is proving stressful to them. I have used the CD's on & off for 3 years. I try to keep to 2/3 times per week because I feel so calm afterwards and the deep breathing has enhanced my fitness levels. I highly recommend this set of CD's to anyone echo needs to step off the high octane of life and find some inner peace and feel in control again.
on 5 May 2016
This is a great CD and I use it in parallel with the book on the subject. I find his voice really easy to listen to which helps. Whether you like the sound of the voice on a mindfulmess CD is really important so it is an idea to have a pre-listen before buying.
on 3 March 2017
Brilliant set from the Mindfulness Master.
on 27 March 2015
Great CDs. I am slowly getting to grips with this and so far am enjoying the benefits of feeling more relaxed and in control.
on 22 June 2016
Very pleased with this. I have just taken a Mindfulness class and this is exactly what I wanted. There are 4 CDs in the set, but I am mostly using Disc 1 the body scan.
on 13 April 2017
A good variety of information and meditations on this cd, but the voice is hard to listen to over and over
on 14 January 2017
Highly recommended, these guided meditations and yoga CDs have been invaluable to helping me cope with a very difficult time.
on 16 May 2017
OK but series 2 is better in my opinion
on 31 August 2014
Very good. A seasoned pro! The youngish US accent is less than comfortable to my British ear(s), but the content is well designed and diverse with static meditations and range of yoga exercises, and has been very helpful. More recent recordings with more mellowed voice tone feel better.
on 23 June 2014
This man is brilliant he understands the pressure of this life and everything he writes and suggests has lots of added value well worth buying