- Audio CD: 4 pages
- Publisher: Sounds True Inc (1 Sept. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591793599
- ISBN-13: 978-1591793595
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.3 x 13.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 102 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Guided Mindfulness Meditation Audio CD – Audiobook, Collector's Edition
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In a guide to mindfulness meditation practice, the author demonstrates the power of mindfulness and how it can be harnessed to effect change in both our personal lives and the world through learning, growing, and healing, and presents a series of relaxation exercises, meditation practice, and insights.
About the Author
Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD, is the founder and director of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and associate professor of medicine in the Division of Preventative and Behavioral Medicine. His clinic was featured in 1993 in the public television series Healing and the Mind with Bill Moyers. Jon Kabat-Zinn is the author of Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life and Full-Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain and Illness.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews