- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: National Portrait Gallery (1 Jan. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855144514
- ISBN-13: 978-1855144514
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 0.6 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 554,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
A Guide to Tudor & Jacobean Portraits Paperback – 1 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tarnya Cooper is Curator of Sixteenth-century Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery, London. She co-curated the exhibition Elizabeth at the National Maritime Museum, and curated Searching for Shakespeare at the National Portrait Gallery. Antonia Fraser is a best-selling author of narrative history who brings the past to life with exceptional vividness.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
National Portrait Gallery: A Portrait of Britain
Elizabeth I & Her People
Searching for Shakespeare
Citizen Portrait: Portrait Painting and the Urban Elite of Tudor and Jacobean England and Wales (The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art)
The Real Tudors: Kings and Queens Rediscovered
Imagined Lives: Mystery Portraits 1540-1640 John Banville, Tracy Chevalier, Julian Fellowes, Terry Pratchett, Sarah Singleton, Joanna Trollope, Minette Walters