on 9 January 2006
This book is very well written, is easy to read and has a lot of useful information. I recommend this book to anyone who is studying in the UK or plans to study in the near future. It covers everything from application to immigration, health, employment, entertainment, study methods, university life and culture.
on 12 August 2006
I bought this book just when I was about to leave at uni in England and go back to Greece, and I have to say it's a very good guide book I've read in a long time. Everything the author has to say about studying and living in the UK is spot on, and I wish I had it when I began my studies in England. I thoroughly recommended this book and advise students to keep it with them at all times.
on 25 January 2006
The book is clearly written and presented. It touches upon most issues, which a student will encounter or need to know. It is essentially a practical guide with extremely useful information covering topics such as how to apply, travel, immigration, heath, money and employment. The guide is packed with information that us students would find very useful.