- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 602 KB
- Print Length: 113 pages
- Publisher: Richard Jagger (20 Jan. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0070D9ZZQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #89,736 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your 31 Day Guide To Selling Your Digital Photographs Online Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
1) Email course, not re-edited for book format. Being welcomed back on every page is pretty annoying.
2) The 'typewriter' typeface is very thin and difficult to read on the computer.
3)Not all are online. Many of the ideas require going out to local businesses and selling them a product that includes your photography (such as souvenir photos and mugs, or shooting cars at the local used car lot.) Viable ideas, but offline sales are a bit different than online selling.
There a lot of ideas here, most with at least basic steps on getting started. Some require a major investment, others practically no investment at all.If you can ignore the constant WELCOME BACK! and the thin typeface on the tips and notes, you'll at least get some ideas here. The book is not so detailed as to walk you through the processes involved, but it does highlight the general steps to take. Overall, I'd say the information is worth $2 or $3 dollars just to save you the time of researching it all yourself.