- Flexibound: 160 pages
- Publisher: Menasha Ridge Press Inc.; 3rd Revised edition edition (19 Aug. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0897329082
- ISBN-13: 978-0897329088
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 15.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 581,418 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Guide to the Blue Ridge Parkway Flexibound – 19 Aug 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frank and Victoria Logue hiked the entire Appalachian Trail in 1988. They have returned again and again to hike its many sections on day and overnight hikes. Frank served on the Appalachian Trail Conference Board of Managers. The Logues live in Georgia where Frank works as an Episcopal priest while Victoria writes. They both enjoy sharing their love of nature with their daughter, Griffin. Born in Florida, Nicole Blouin graduated from Appalachian State Univeristy in North Carolina, where she fell in love with the mountains. Presently, she lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and keeps busy with freelance writing, editing work, and managing a rock climbing gym. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.