- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Guide to Postproduction for TV and Film: Managing the Process Paperback – 1 Nov 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Author
Finally, a book on the entire postproduction process!
Until now, a book laying out the entire postproduction process had not been written since the early '80s. Much has changed since then.
Our goal is to teach people how to successfully post their show and not go insane along the way. Postproduction can be a very long, complicated process. Our book follows the postproduction process step-by-step, in the order the work should be done to be most cost-effective and efficient. We've provided many forms and practical tips, along with enough technical information to allow for informed decisions. The (3) scenarios: film-to-film, film-to-tape, and tape-to-tape are covered for each step. We wrote in non-technical terms and even threw in a bit of humor and our own post-experience anectdotes.
Feedback has been great. Many of our sales have been repeat business from people, postproduction facilities, labs and production companies who keep loaning out their books and not getting them back! --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Career Guides
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Cinematography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Direction & Production
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries