The Guide to Owning a Corn Snake (Herpetology series) Paperback – 4 Apr 1996
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
non fiction book
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
snake. This book gave me a good impression of how
to care for my corn snake. As a beginner with snakes, it served
as adequate background information. However,if
you are seriously considering buying and
caring for a corn snake, it would behoove you to
consult another source as well. Do not use this book
as the bible on how to care for your snake. Since reading
this book, I have discovered many discrepancies in the text. The book is not necessarily wrong, but it suggests that there
are certain ways to care for your snake that are
preferable,whereas in reality, there are many other ways, some
of which are preferable over the ways the book suggests.
However, this book is a very interesting source for
background information on corn and red rat snakes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Reptiles
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Reptiles & Amphibians