on 15 September 2014
When will be able to get bubble witch saga on kindle this is no good what's the point of having a guide to walk you thru the levels when you can't get the game down loaded on the kindle it's,a joke
5 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2015
Love this game, but find it very frustrating as you go higher, and definitely gets harder. On some of the levels you either get very few bubbles and not much time, or you do not get any bubbles with the colour you need to get higher until you've practically run out of bubbles and you just near the middle. I find the timed levels the worst. But then again I'm no youngster.
on 15 November 2015
I love this game . . . so why did I rate it so low?? because it crashes continuously when I play on my Kindle Fire. And even after several emails asking for assistance. And following the many instructions that I have received from the Tec experts, I still have no joy. I am still unable to play this game. . . I am one very disappointed Bubble Witch 2 less gamer :( BooHoo!!!!
on 29 December 2014
thought i was downloading the bubble witch 2 saga game so was dissapointed when i realised it wasnt this at all, as i got a new kindle fire for xmas am hoping amazon are going to upgrade all the king free games that i cant get on it but can on my phone.
like this bubble witch2 and candy crush soda and wonderland. please please bring them on soon so i can play on my kindle rather than my phone
One person found this helpful
on 6 August 2014
l would like it if l can play it it tell me l have to pay for it l did think it was free that what it has that rating
4 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2015
You download this app, thinking you can install bubble witch too, but its not on the kindle app store. So don't download, a waste of time. Only allows you to read if you link with fb.
on 24 August 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 1 July 2016
use to love this game but got so far and just couldnt complete the level so got fed up
on 7 December 2016
Brilliant
on 10 February 2016
Exactly how it was described. Excellent