Customer reviews

on 4 August 2017
A MUST FOR BIRD WATCHERS WOULD RECOMMEND
This book contains all the usual information that a good quality book on birds should carry within its pages. It covers 300 of the most commonly found birds in Britain and Ireland in a well laid out and easy to follow format. What I found both interesting and informative is that the book contains all the necessary information for watching birds on RSPB reserves. The opening times of the sites and how to get there.
Both the text and the maps have been revised and brought completely up to date to reflect changes in breeding and wintering patterns.

At the present time books on birds are many and varied and as the saying goes "you pays your money and you makes your choice" but the information on the RSPB reserves give this book that extra little something that the others do not have.
on 1 January 2010
...and as she opened at the present opening ritual besides the tree, she exclaimed "oh, great... the good one..." and as I saw her leaf through the pages, I felt feelings of acute envy... why had I not bought one for ME... I will, once I've recovered from post-Christmas finance crisis!
on 22 June 2012
This book is very informative. Very useful for identifying our birds and well illustrated. I would recommend to a freind.
on 5 August 2010
Great little bird guide. Has most bird requirements for garden gazing. Neat and easy to use.
on 23 June 2013
Excellent Service, fast delivery.

I have tried to purchase this book elsewhere, thanks Amazon, and to Walesbooks.

I also feel I did my bit to save a tree.

The book arrived quickly, and in almost new condition, I now have my pocket book, ready to take with me.
on 18 July 2015
Clear well presented beautifully illustrated and useful to identify different birds.
on 8 June 2015