on 4 September 2013
While the story about three friends and their love lives has a typical outcome, it's written in a humorous way, which makes it different.

My biggest complaint is the errors in the proof reading. In fact,it looked like there was no proof reading done at all. If I was Nikki Ashton, I'd be horrified at my book being put on sale with so many errors in it, and people spending their hard earned money on an unfinished product.
on 12 April 2017
Really liked this book. Totally different characters in it to focus on. Really would recommend it for pool side reading.
on 26 May 2013
I was totally hooked by this book and couldn't wait for a few spare minutes to read it. Characters are great and easy to relate to. I loved the roller coaster relationships that the author developed. my favourite was Bets and i was so willing her to find true happiness. This book is definitely worth a read.
on 16 August 2017
great book.
on 16 January 2018
Book is full of spelling mistakes,missing words, errors and extra words. Difficult not to get annoyed when reading it. Not sure I’ll read any other books by this author.
on 22 July 2013
Good story
Great humour

Lovin Naill and Tom
Lovin Stuart , bless
Felt it was a bit long but
Enjoyed the read.
on 21 August 2017
Nikki Ashton is my new favourite author !! Really enjoyed this book, intact i liked it so much I've started reading it again !!
on 16 May 2017
Loved every minute, laughs, drama, romance everything you would want from a book.
Can't wait to start the next book.
on 26 August 2014
absolutly hilarious and a definitely great read!
I would recommend to any lady will make you look at your friends and remember similar episodes!
on 2 May 2014
Some great laugh out loud moments.However some chapters were longer than they needed to be.Overall a feel good book read with chocolate and wine