- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 630 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bob Baker's TheBuzzFactor.com (24 May 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00D0CY6GO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #611,507 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 1: Laying the Foundation for Independent Music Success (Guerrilla Music Marketing Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 64 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £3.49 after you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 1: Laying the Foundation for Independent Music Success (Guerrilla Music Marketing Series)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com