Customer reviews

Size: 30ml|Change
Price:£36.75+ Free shipping

on 30 October 2013
I have been wearing this perfume for years and have been asked many times what is that lovely smell! love the colour of the container its not a heavy glass container and the plastic sleeve stops any leakage in your hand bag. Nothing compares to this soft smelling fragrance.
on 29 March 2017
I buy this for the wife every year, she loves it and l cant find it in the shops.
it's delivered prompt and wrapped in plastic film, so you know its new, and not a fake.
Its a nice smell which lasts ages, a sure sign of quality.
on 10 July 2017
I really don't think it's the genuine article. I still have my old bottle that I purchased in a store and the new bottles fragrance is not as strong as my old on, it doesn't last.
on 29 April 2017
Unfortunately this perfume is not the same smells different to what I know . I've noticed that the postcode on the bottle is not France but Uk . I'm not happy...
on 8 December 2014
I say I love it but it was a present for my wife who I know loves it. Not easy to find these days !!
on 12 March 2017
Fast delivery item as expected.
on 15 March 2015
Excellent. Fast delivery, well boxed and many samples enclosed which were lovely. Will purchase again. Highly recommend.
on 1 January 2016
Everything was fine
on 25 March 2017
Sorry, I don't buy perfumes online as I am afraid of receiving fake ones. Nevertheless, I want to say that this particular perfume is one of the greatest things the Italians ( or should I say the french- Michale Almairac) invented for womanhood.
on 6 October 2009
There are few fragrances in this world that once put on the skin, transforms it into a unique scent: one that becomes very much one's own signature scent.For me Gucci Rush 2 is one of those scents: it never smells exactly the same, but it always smells amazing. I get asked regularly by complete strangers what scent I'm wearing when I put it on!!Gucci Rush 2 is alot lighter than Gucci Rush (Gucci Rush is in my opinion, best worn at night) and if I had to choose a smell that best epitomises sophistication, this perfume would be it!I don't put it on all the time, because it's such a special scent that I don't want to get used to it and take it for granted!This is one of those perfumes that are unique:there isn't another scent out there that is even remotely similar to it.Plus as I have discovered this perfume is a real perker upper for me.It's impossible for me to feel miserable or down when I have it on: simply because the tones are reminiscent to me of all that is sublime and heavenly!